Sunday, November 27, 2011

2PM Hands Up Asia Tour Malaysia - More Live Photos

Earlier I posted some photos taken with my cheap android 2MP cameras. Here are more live photos of 2PM Hands Up Concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 25th November 2011 taken with my new Samsung W smartphone which has 5MP autofocus camera and record videos in 720p. Too bad I was told I cannot bring my DSLR camera because the Samsung W photo quality were not so good. On the other hand, the video is not bad. 

Live photos of 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour live concert KL, Malaysia 25 November 2011:






















I have like 200+ photos taken with my Sasmung W but most of them are not clear because the entire concert was action pack and full of dance moves. Next time I must sneak in my Sony Nex-3 :)

Click here to see more live photos of the 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour Concert Malaysia from my earlier post.

Click here to see 2PM Hand Up Asia Tour Concert videos recorded in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Get Widgets